Why Choose Accredited Home Watch
Gold Shield Home Watch is an accredited member of the National Home Watch Association which is the largest and most respected Home Watch Association in the United States and Canada. A mandated requirement of their accreditation and certification process is that their members must be insured, bonded and in good standing. Gold Shield Home Watch takes pride in this “Gold Standard” of being accredited. Gold Shield Home Watch chose to be accredited to protect you, our client. There are too many home watch businesses that are not bonded, insured and should not be trusted. People who hire these individuals and companies risk damage to their most valuable asset, their home, when something goes wrong with their home watch company. In the unlikely event of damage to your home we are insured and bonded for repairs. Do not take a chance by hiring a company that is not bonded or does not have liability insurance. Your neighbor or neighborhood home watch guy does not have the insurance to cover any damages, Gold Shield Home Watch does. Gold Shield Home Watch has even taken it one step further by making sure that we and all of our employees are Certified Home Watch Inspectors. To get certified, a person must take a rigorous exam with a score of 90% or higher. A Certified Home Watch Professional sets the “Gold Standard” for the Home Watch Industry. Please put your trust in our Home Watch services.
Reprinted with the permission of the National Home Watch Association.
Benefits of Hiring an Accredited Home Watch Service
- An Accredited Home Watch service’s regular visits to your property may prevent or lessen property damage.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will create a presence in your home which may deter squatters and other intruders.
- Accredited Home Watch inspectors will look for leaks, insect infestations, mold and other potential threats.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will deliver consistent an accurate information to you during your absence.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can make arrangements for work to be done in your absence, leaving you to do what you wish once you return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can act as your liaison between contractors, associations, Realtors and virtually anyone that you authorize them to.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will implement your storm plan.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will answer alarm calls.
- Homes controlled by an HOA/POA have bylaws that dictate how their exterior and ground are to be maintained. An Accredited Home Watch service will make itself aware of these rules and make sure that your home is kept within guidelines. They will address any problems with landscapers and lawn services.
- For condo owners, while an HOA/POA is responsible for common grounds and common areas, you are responsible for everything from the “studs in”. Problems in an upstairs unit can create major damage to the unit below. Common pipes in common walls are also notorious for causing problems to multiple units. An Accredited Home Watch service can discover issues prior to your return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will give you peace of mind, knowing that your home is being looked after by professionals who have your best interests in mind.
Gold Shield Home Watch is an
Accredited members of the NHWA must pass a strict vetting process for consumer complaints or issues. They must carry the proper insurance (which is always available for review). They must agree to uphold the highest ethics in the Home Watch industry. Accredited members of the National Home Watch Association will always look out for the best interests of the Homeowner.
It is the mission and goal of the National Home Watch Association to establish and maintain the highest set of standards and ethics for all Home Watch companies in the United States of America and Canada;
To establish and maintain trust and confidence between homeowners and Home Watch professionals;
To protect the public from uninsured, unbonded and unethical individuals who represent themselves as Home Watch professionals;
To promote public awareness of the Home Watch Industry;
To ensure that only companies who represent the highest levels of professionalism are accredited as members of the National Home Watch Association.
The National Home Watch Association – Setting the Gold Standard for the Home Watch Industry Since 2009